DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ is an inorganic silicon-containing material concrete treatment that increases both density and surface hardness and is hydrophobic - providing increased wear and slip resistance. This product is a densifier that penetrates and bonds with the Portland cement components of the concrete increasing abrasive resistance and damage from water. DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ will not alter the appearance of the concrete when applied. However, with time and wear, the slab will improve its appearance compared to an untreated slab:
- Topel's function creates a hydrophobic slip resistant surface.
DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ can be applied to both interior or exterior concrete slabs in areas such as car parks, stairs and landing, driveways, paving and ramps, but not limited to.
- Increased slip resistant surface
- Prevents surface dusting
- Increases abrasion resistance and durability
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds / Volatile Organic Solvents
- Easy application
- Biodegradable water based
- Easy maintenance
- High coverage rate
DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ Test Results:-
- Slip Resistance Classification P4 - Wet Result
- Water Contact Angle Classification - Super Hydrophobic > than 120o