DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® is a clear aqueous borne biocide formulation with bacterial control and internal moisture suppressant.
DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® is a Government Certified (APVMA approval no. 60195/56867) and Registered Biocide treatment for concrete. It impregnates both new and aged concrete with a biocide treatment that kills bacteria/pathogens on and within the concrete matrix for a minimum of 5 years. DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® is safe to use near humans and animals and has zero VOC / VOS content.
This product can be used in hospitals, aged and child care, animal husbandry, schools, sports centres, equine facilities, cattery and dog kennels, basements, carparks, food processing and manufacturing, cool rooms and freezers, warehouses, inside wall and ceilings, outside walls, bathrooms and toilet blocks - and assists in high infection control protocols.
- Kills disease carrying bacteria in or on concrete including: Staphylococcus Aureus (Golden Staph) - Listeria - Escherichia Coli (E.Coli) - Salmonella
- Active at 99.99% up to a depth of 100mm into the concrete matrix for 5 years plus
- Suppresses growth of mould, mildew and fungi
- Suitable in concrete for potable water storage and complies with HACCP for use in food preparation areas
- Reduces internal water migration
- Water based and non-toxic formulation
- 100% bio-degradable
- Purges waste material and odours ie; urine, oil etc., from aged concrete while sanitising it's matrix and surface
- Increases abrasion resistance and hardens concrete surface
- Minimises dusting
- Improves chemical/resistance
- Minimises surface cracking of new concrete
- Easy application
- Internal moisture suppressant